Friday, February 3, 2012

Yes, more smoothies.

1/2 banana
1 mango
8 strawberries
2 T honey
1/4 c Greek yogurt (plain, non-fat)
1/4 c almond milk (or water/apple juice/etc.)
a few ice cubes
Fill to the top with spinach.
This was probably my favorite that I've made thus far. The mango was delicious. I had almost let it get too ripe, and it was extremely sweet.
I probably don't need to include pictures anymore, since pretty much all of them are green...

I've been on a major smoothie kick lately. Here are some of my other recent concoctions.

Dessert Fluff:
1 banana
1/2 avocado
1/4 c plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 c water
2 T honey
1-2 T cocoa
1 t cinnamon

Strawberry Kale:
1 banana
8-10 strawberries
15 raspberries
1/3 c plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 c apple juice
3 kale leaves (I removed the largest part of the stem)

Send me any of your favorite recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment